Picture: Franziska Klee
Rodeo is tanned chrome-free and vegetable as well as fixed and flatscarred. The surface is dull and gives the leather a strikingly robust appearance (used look). We achieve this appearance by sanding the leather surface. Subsequently, the leather is treated with fats and oils. By storing different amounts of fatliquor in the various areas of the leather fabric a slight dichroism is created. The optical effect is typical, giving the leather an individual touch. With its thickness of 1.4-1.6 mm Rodeo leather is particularly suitable for shoes, bags and leather goods and furniture. The leathers are ECARF certified.
Features: solid and flatscarred cowhide, with a vintage look
Worn: leather goods, shoes and upholstery
- Type: vegetable tanned vintage leather
- Raw material: German cowhides
- Mass / skin: 4,5-6,0 sqm / 45 – 65 sqft
- Thickness: 1.3-1.5 mm
- Tanning: chromium-free / vegetable
- Behaviour at permanent folding: 20,000 bends, passed / DIN 53340
- Tensile strength: 20 N / mm, passed / DIN 53329
- Flame resistance: EN1021 Part I and II
Other data such as light fastness and abrasion resistance can be obtained by clicking on the respective colors.
Note: Due to the system or monitor settings differences in color patterns can arise! Please ask if you are interested in leather patterns.
bavarian cow R362
deep sea R303