Rodeo Plus is chromium-free and vegetable tanned as well as fixed and flatscarred. As with Rodeo the surface is matt, giving it a solide look (used optic). We achieve the surface design by sanding the leather surface and by treating it with fats and oils.
These attach themselves to different degrees in the various areas of the leather hide. The result is a lightweight dichroism, which means that some areas appear darker or lighter. This particular surface image is typical and makes Rodeo Plus a real highlight. With its thickness of 2.0-2.5 mm Rodeo Plus is particularly suitable for sandals, boots, bags and for seating furniture as well as cantilever chairs.
Features: resistant, rugged and flatscarred cowhide
Use: leather goods, shoes and cantilever chairs
- Type: vegetable-tanned cowhide
- Raw material: Spanish bulls
- Mass / skin: 2,2 to 2,7 sqm / 22-27 sqft – only available in half skins
- Thickness: 2,5-2,7 mm
- Tanning: chromium-free / vegetable
- Behaviour at permanent folding: 20,000 bends, passed / DIN 53340
- Tensile strength: 20 N / mm, passed / DIN 53329
- Flame resistance: EN1021 Part I and II
Other data such as light fastness and abrasion resistance can be obtained by clicking on the respective colors.
Note: Due to the system or monitor settings differences in color patterns can arise! Please ask if you are interested in leather patterns.