Rodeo Soft is chromium-free and vegetable tanned and especially soft, as this leather is developed on the basis of the soft nappa leather and is also given a nubuck effect. It was as well treated with fats and waxes. The result is a soft and supple leather that scores with the looks of an antique leather. The leathers are ECARF certified.
Features: soft cowhide with a vintage look
Use: leather goods, shoes and upholstery
- Type: vegetable tanned leather Vintage
- Raw material: German cowhides
- Mass / skin: 4,5-6,0 sqm / 45 – 65 sqft
- Thickness: 1.3-1.5 mm
- Tanning: chromium-free / vegetable
- Behaviour at permanent folding: 20,000 bends, passed / DIN 53340
- Tensile strength: 20 N / mm, passed / DIN 53329
- Flame resistance: EN1021 Part I and II
Other data such as light fastness and abrasion resistance can be obtained by clicking on the respective colors.
Note: Due to the system or monitor settings differences in color patterns can arise! Please ask if you are interested in leather patterns.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE ORDERING:
The leather, which has been designed in a vintage style, particularly emphasizes the natural features of the cowhide. Those natural marks can be two-colored and very rich in contrast on the nubuck-like skin surface. This is a typical feature of RodeoSoft and gives no reason for reclamation.